Ready to say “I DO” to a career in fashion?
WE ARE HIRING!
The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe is an award-winning New Orleans bridal shop, exuding approachable luxury coupled with an exceptional shopping experience for brides searching for their dream wedding dress. MaeMe offers an extensive collection of designer wedding dresses, including the largest selection of plus size wedding dresses in the region. Our unwavering commitment to quality, service, and personable bridal stylists sets us apart as a premier destination for bridal shopping. We believe every bride deserves an unforgettable journey as they find their dream dress!
Seeking: Part-time and Full-time Bridal Stylists
Do you love fashion? Do you have a passion for bridal, love, and empowering other women? Are you a team player? We may have more in common than you thought! If you have retail experience and are looking for an exciting, empowering, fashion-forward career experience, check out the job description below for more information! We’d love to meet you!
An exciting career opportunity is available for both part-time and full-time Sales Stylist to join the team at MaeMe. Over the past 12 years, MaeMe has developed a strong reputation in the New Orleans area as THE premier bridal retailer, named “Best Bridal Shop” and “Best of Bridal” year after year.
Seeking a highly motivated Bridal Sales Stylist to confidently lead our brides through their wedding dress buying journey, celebrate passionately with them and their loved ones as they find their dream dress, and create meaningful relationships with our clients along the process.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for day-to-day sales appointments with brides, including:
- Maintain Showroom to promote MaeMe brand and culture
- Pre and Post appointment follow-up with customers
- Point of Sale system usage and updates
- Maintain knowledge of inventory and vendor options
- Proficiency and confidence in the customer sales journey
Qualifications and Educational
- College degree, preferable but not required
- 2 years retail or service experience, preferable but not required
- Basic computer skills working with documents and spreadsheets
- Motivated to achieve excellent results
- Innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Personal style that exudes professionalism and confidence
- Passion for hospitality and excellence in customer service
- Bridal industry interest in trends and fashion
- Routine Boutique schedule includes working Saturdays for both full-time and part-time positions (required)
- Compensation includes Competitive hourly pay (based on experience) + Individual Bonus incentive + Team Bonus Incentive
- Full-time benefits include: Health Insurance Benefits + Paid time off + Holiday pay
If you are interested in applying, send a cover letter and attached resume to [email protected] with “DREAM JOB” in the subject line. If you know someone who may be perfect for this position, please share this post with them! We look forward to meeting you!