We want your bridal appointment to be as successful as possible!
You’re engaged, right?
You need a wedding dress, right?
PERFECT! We are here to make sure you have the BEST experience possible saying YES to your dress at your appointment!
With nearly 400 wedding dresses at MaeMe, we know we have the wedding dress for you! With more than 2000 brides a year walking through our door, we’ve heard it all, TRUST US! We understand that shopping for a wedding dress can seem overwhelming, and we are here to take the stress out of your bridal appointment!
Tips for a successful bridal appointment
- Arrive on time
Your bridal appointment will be 90 minutes in length. In order to maximize your time spent at the boutique to find your dream dress, we ask that you arrive on time. Since we consult all of our brides prior to coming in to boutique AND our brides have access to our LIVE INVENTORY on our MaeMe portal, your personal stylist will be very prepared for your appointment! We will chat for a few minutes and get started right away trying on dresses!
- Browse our online inventory
Take advantage of our live MaeMe inventory on our portal! We encourage you to browse our dresses online! As you browse, you will have the opportunity to favorite dresses that catch your attention! The prices are indicated on each dress, so it also gives you a good idea of how much dresses cost and what you should expect to spend based on your style and vision!
- Bring the decision makers
Plan ahead and bring your decision makers with you so you can say YES that day. Repeat appointments can be very limited due to our continuously booked schedule; please note we cannot book repeat appointments on Saturdays. In addition, if you have to return to say YES, you lose our “Love at first sight” purchase incentive!
- Decide on a budget
Talk about and decide on your price point prior to shopping! Please note our gowns start at $1300 and go up to $4000+. We will ask for a maximum budget so we can ensure we are pulling gowns respectful of your price point!
- Come prepared to buy
Dresses can take 6 months or more to arrive and can be discontinued at any moment. We would hate for your dream dress to slip away because it becomes discontinued, unavailable, or won’t be able to arrive in time for your wedding and alterations!
- Expect to FALL IN LOVE
Brides almost never leave the boutique without loving a dress, and sometimes it is the FIRST dress they try on and their FIRST time shopping! It happens every. single. day!
A few notes about our bridal appointments…
- Due to limited space, our max guest limit is 4 plus the bride for complimentary bridal appointments. If you would like to bring more people, please see the upgraded appointment types here. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- For liability purposes and in order for all of our customers to have the best experience possible, we do not allow children under the age of 12 in the boutique. We also ask that you refrain from bringing in any outside food or drinks. We celebrate when you say YES to your dress and provide the bubbly!
- All appointments require a credit card on file to hold the reservation. The card will not be charged unless you fail to show up or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time. Please see the full cancellation policy below:
In the event that you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled bridal appointment or do not show up, a fee of $100 will be charged to the credit card you use when booking your appointment. We understand that life happens and is often unpredictable! As a courtesy to you, we will contact you in advance of your appointment to confirm. Appointments cancelled prior to 24 hours in advance will not incur a cancellation fee. Thank you for understanding and respecting our staff and fellow brides!
Are you engaged and still need to book an appointment with us? Click here to book now! As always, if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call the boutique at 504.266.2771.